Project PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of SoulSplit pures.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>Of A Devil's Intro<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Of A Devil
Admin

>Of A Devil's Intro< Empty
PostSubject: >Of A Devil's Intro<   >Of A Devil's Intro< EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Hello Clan Members My In-Game Name Is "Of a Devil" I've Been Playing On This Server For 2 Weeks It's Ab Amazing Server. And I Think That I Have Developed Enough Skills To Run A Clan. And I Think I Am Doing A Descent Job At It. I'm Not A Harsh Owner. But one Think I Don't Do Is Just give Out Staff Spots. You Have To Show Me That You Are Good At It First Before I Make You A Part Of The Staff Team. I Also Play Runescape. I Have A Level 120 My Name In-Game Is "Devilz Xp" I Have Well Over 100m. I am Very Experianced In It, I've Been Playing For About 7 Years. And I Also Like To Play Xbox. I Play Mw3 Mostly I'm 4th Prestige On That Game. My Gamertag Is "AoS OVERKILL" Feel Free To Add Me In-Game on Xbox Or Runescape Or even SoulSplit. I Hope You Guys Enjoyed Reading My Introduction Now I Can't Wait To read Everyone Elses.

-Of A Devil
Back to top Go down
https://soulsplit-pvp.forumotion.com

>Of A Devil's Intro<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project PvP :: Community :: Introduction-
Jump to: